Introducing Dermavest, the next generation in placental ECM based skin substitute. A game-changer in treatment of pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, deep wounds, venous ulcers, and burn wound care.
Difficult to heal and deep wounds heal fast using Plurivest and Dermavest in tandem. See the case study below.
More ECM per pad to jump start cell migration and repopulation
- 5x more tissue per cm2 than amnion-chorion
- Greater surface area allows for complete contact which eliminates separation from wound bed
- Open architecture to allow easier cell migration
- Mixed with anti-bacterial solution capturing important proteins and expelling contaminants
- Freeze dried and e-beam irradiated
- Easy to handle and more robust
- Three year shelf life at room temperature
Easy to use!
Spreads to cover over 2x its listed size
Can be molded to fit deep and tunneled wounds
Maintains contact with the wound bed and does not float off.
87 year old patient with sacral pressure ulcer treated with santyl and dressing change for 7 months (about 50% reduction) then stalled for 6 weeks. Then Dermavest applied.
“I have found Dermavest to be effective in the treatment of chronic diabetic wounds as well as wounds complicated by venous insufficiency or arterial problems. …. It is very effective on deep wounds especially after an amputation were I am left with an open wound.” – Joseph Tarantino, DP, FACFAS, FAPWCA
“.. I am confident that there is not another product on the market today that would have performed so quickly on such a difficult wound and difficult patient to treat
– Christopher Gauland, DPM, FACFAS
•Manufactured at tissue bank with 25 years experience
•Every lot tested for biocompatibility
•FDA inspected – no violations
•Normal, Healthy full Term Pregnancies