VERSAJET II builds upon the clinical efficacy of VERSAJET; however, its improved system design significantly enhances ease-of-use and improves surgeon control:
- Used for Burn Therapy, Orthopedics, Trauma, Plastic Surgery, & Chronic Wounds
- Improved key-lock connection between the handpiece and the console for easier set-up
- Gravity prime upon locked connection for faster set-up and improved fluid circulation through the handpiece
- Illuminating locking ring: green light indicates positive engagement and confirms readiness for use
- Power setting foot control: enables the user to change power settings from the foot pedal, improving ease of adjustment and control
- Larger screen view for quick verification from a distance
VERSAJET II is only made available under a valid contract. Please contact your Moab Medical VERSAJET II sales representative for additional information and to learn more about your conversion plan to the VERSAJET II Hydrosurgery System.